Who is not eligible:
The following individuals are not eligible for ADDP:
- Personnel in the Transitional Assistance Management Program (TAMP) not activated in support of a contingency operation.
- Personnel in the Transitional Assistance Management Program (TAMP) activated for a contingency operation for less than 30 days.
- Active duty service members (ADSMs) of the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS)*
- Family members of active duty uniformed services personnel
- Family members of National Guard and Reserve service members
- National Guard and Reserve service members who are not on active duty for more than 30 days in support of a contingency operation or a preplanned mission
- Retired service members and their families
- Former spouses
- Parents and parents-in-law
- Disabled veterans
*PHS ADSM dental care is covered independently by the PHS.
As noted on the home page of the ADSM portal, the ADDP provides authorized civilian dental care under two distinct components for ADSMs who are either referred from a military dental treatment facility (DTF) (DTF-referred) or reside and work (duty location) greater than 50 miles from a military DTF as part of the Remote Active Duty Dental Program.
If ADSMs are unsure whether they are considered DTF-referred or a remote ADSM, they should call United Concordia's Dental Care Finders at 1-866-984-ADDP (2337) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.