Who is not eligible:
The following individuals are not eligible for ADDP:
- Personnel in the Transitional Assistance Management Program (TAMP) not activated in support of a contingency operation.
- Personnel in the Transitional Assistance Management Program (TAMP) activated for a contingency operation for less than 30 days.
- Active duty service members (ADSMs) of the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS)*
- Family members of active duty uniformed services personnel
- Family members of National Guard and Reserve service members
- National Guard and Reserve service members who are not on active duty for more than 30 days in support of a contingency operation or preplanned mission
- Retired service members and their families
- Former spouses
- Parents and parents-in-law
- Disabled veterans